Reducing Energy Costs
Are you wanting to reduce your building utility costs? There are plenty of ways to make energy-saving choices in your home and business, but one of the best methods is to install cool roofing. During the summer, darker roofs can reach upwards of 150 degrees in 90 degree weather, but cool roofs can stay more than 50 degrees cooler! ECO Roofing‘s cool roofs in Biloxi & Gulfport, can deliver ongoing savings via lower energy costs. As a “green” roofing solution, they have a white surface which reflects 80-85% of the sun’s rays.
In turn, it greatly lowers A/C costs, reduces the strain on HVAC equipment, and alleviates thermal stress on your roof structure. The type of cool roof you choose will determine greatly on the type of roof you would like to have. Components can be added to traditional asphalt and shingle roofs in order to make them cooler, or for flat roofs, you can check out our cool roof coatings. No matter what type of roof you have, any type can be adjusted to be a cool roof. To learn how our cool roof coating systems can save you money, call us at (877) 406-7663. We’d be glad to schedule an appointment to look at your existing roof’s condition and its viability for a coating system, too.
What's Special About Cool Roofing?
Cool Roofing Solutions
Thanks to some innovations, roofs can now offer more than just building protection. Cool, reflective roofing enables a building to be more energy-efficient and cost-efficient:
- The roof has a white, reflective surface
- This white surface reflects a majority of the sun’s heat instead of absorbing it
- The roof’s surface temperature is cooler, and less heat is transferred into the building from the roof
- The ambient air temperatures around rooftop fixtures such as HVAC equipment also drop
- As a result, less energy is used to cool the building – its carbon emissions from energy use also drops
- The HVAC equipment is also taxed less in its performance
When one compares the performance of a cool, white roof with a dark roof, the differences are substantial. Via a cool roof coating system, you can change a dark or old roof into a cool, energy-saving asset!
Benefits Of Cool Roofing
How Cool Roofs Can Help
What are other advantages? Along with making a building more energy-efficient and eco-friendly, our coating systems offer many other benefits. These advantages include:
- Forms new membrane over old roof
- Seamless, lightweight & durable protection
- Class A fire resistance & Class 4 impact resistance
- Extend roof life while avoiding tear-off costs
- Eliminate roof leaks & condensation within roof structure
- Delay roof aging with premier UV resistance
- Fully adhered without fasteners or adhesives
- Expands & contracts with changing temperatures
- Solid tensile strength & performance
- Reflects up to 85% of sun’s rays
- Can give up to 30% A/C cost savings per year
- Non-prorated warranty options for up to 18 years
Cool Roof Estimates
With a 20+ year background, ECO Roofing specializes in installing cool roofs with high-caliber results. You can count on our team’s superior expertise and attention to detail! To schedule an appointment for a professional, on-site roof survey, or to learn more about cool roofs in Biloxi & Gulfport, contact us today at (877) 406-7663!